Running a business is a process filled with important and rapid decisions and it can be difficult to determine which ones may require you to hire a lawyer. You don't want to jeopardize your bottom line with excess legal costs but a single lawsuit could potentially jeopardize your entire company.
At the Law Office of Thomas C. Bradley, you receive top quality legal representation without paying the exorbitant overhead charged by large law firms. If you are unsure if you need legal representation in a specific instance, call us at 775-323-5178 for a consultation.
Scenarios That Often Require a Business Lawyer
You will likely know when your business really needs a lawyer, but there are many borderline cases where it is unclear whether you should wait a few days or hire a lawyer immediately. The following guidelines may help.
Your business may need legal representation if:
- Your business is being threatened with legal action.
- Another party has breached their contract with you.
- There is a dispute in the company between business partners or shareholders.
- You believe a company's leadership is guilty of corporate misconduct or fraud.
- You need to file a business tort.
- You have any complicated transfers of finances or property between partners, shareholders or businesses that need to pass legal muster.
You've worked hard to keep your business running smoothly, and an uncooperative party or frivolous lawsuit should not interrupt that. A business lawyer can handle these legal matters while you attend to the daily operations of your business
Your Nevada Business Lawyer
The Law Office of Thomas C. Bradley is ready to help you and your business whether you are contemplating or facing litigation. To learn more about the necessities of hiring a business lawyer, contact us at 775-323-5178. Mr. Bradley serves clients in Reno, Nevada and the surrounding areas.