If you suspect you may be the victim of securities fraud, finding an experienced securities investment fraud lawyer is crucial for recovering your stock market losses. When searching for an investment fraud lawyer to represent you in Reno to San Francisco, you should consider the following characteristics:
- Look for an attorney who has an excellent reputation and is rated highly by Martindale.com a National Attorney Rating Company.
- Look for an arbitration attorney with extensive experience handling securities fraud cases.
- Look for an arbitration attorney with a history of large settlements.
- Look for an arbitration attorney who handles a broad range of types of investment fraud cases.
- Look for an arbitration attorney who values personal service and will meet with you one-on-one.
- Look for an arbitration attorney who is skilled in mediation, arbitration, and litigation procedures. It is important to find an investment fraud lawyer who has ample courtroom experience and will take your case to court if necessary.
If you've been taken advantage of by a stockbroker or financial advisor, investment fraud lawyer Thomas C. Bradley can give you high-quality securities law services with unparalleled personal service. His years of securities investment fraud experience, impeccable reputation, great case results, and commitment to personal service make Thomas C. Bradley the investment fraud lawyer you should choose. Remember, clients don't pay legal fees unless and until they win!
Choose the intelligent legal strategy of investment fraud lawyer Thomas C. Bradley, serving San Francisco, Sacramento, Oakland, California and Reno, Nevada. Call 775-323-5178 or email us today for your free investment fraud consultation and find out your rights as an investor.