Your Broker is required to perform adequate due diligence and determine if your investment is suitable for you. Unfortunately, many brokers fail to do so.
Did Your Broker Fail To:
- Conduct detailed background checks of the sponsor's principals;
- Calculate accurate return projections;
- Properly review the purchase and sale, lease and loan agreements;
- Carefully review environmental reports; and
- Perform a detailed on-site property inspection.
If so, please call us at (775) 323-5178 so we can assist you in recovering your investment losses through securities arbitration.
There is no fee to review a potential claim. We will spend whatever time is necessary, at our expense, to analyze your case and determine whether we can recover your investment losses.
All information will be kept strictly confidential and will never be shared with any other party.